brooks purecadence women's running shoes women's shoes sports & outdoor shoes running shoes road running shoes
- progressive diagonal rollbar (pdrb®) - a dual-density post is biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control, creating a smoother transition.
- full length biomogo dna midsole - as well as being supremely cushioned, brooks have blended the biomogo and dna technologies to give the entire midsole adaptive properties. with each foot strike, the biomogo dna tunes the cushioning and responsiveness to the specific needs of each and every runner.
- outer material: synthetic
- shoe width: b
- ideal heel - a curvature in the heel shifts the contact point forward so the runner lands with more ground clearance under the middle of the heel. this aligns the joints to encourage optimal energy return and reduce internal stress.
- split toe flex - a midsole forefoot split allows the big toe to function independently and engage the runner's natural balance. flexible materials empower a more efficient push off during the propulsion phase.
- nav band - this flexible band wraps over the instep to comfortably secure the foot in place. the dynamic stretch provides just the right amount of support and can accommodate different foot shapes with a comfortable, assured midsole fit.
the brooks purecadence women's running shoes offer great support whilst remaining lightweight, for a responsive fit. the shoe features a progressive diagonal rollbar, which is biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control, creating a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase. to enhance your run, the shoe features new trend-setting innovations. the ideal heel is a curvature in the heel that shifts the contact point forward, so that the runner lands with more ground clearance under the middle of the heel. it aligns the joints to encourage optimal energy return and reduces internal stress. a midsole forefoot split allows the big toe to function independently and engage the runner's natural balance. flexible materials empower a more efficient push-off during the propulsion phase. the nav band wraps over your instep area to secure the foot in place and provides greater support. the shoe also features a new anatomical last, mimicking the shape of the foot to provide close support and a glove-like feel. the midsole of the shoe is engineered with a combination of biomogo and brooks dna, which provides gender-friendly cushioning for extra comfort and a responsive ride.
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.