brooks men's glycerin 9 m trainer men's shoes sports & outdoor shoes running shoes track & field shoes
- rear and forefoot hydroflow provides excellent cushioning and shock absorption.
- e-fusion - this new compound is regarded as better than traditional rubber outsoles in wet and dry conditions. giving skid resistance, abrasion loss, and resiliency - giving you a more consistent, energy-returning ride and better traction regardless of weather or road surface meaning you can concentrate on your pefromance rather than your trainers.
- outer material: synthetic
- inner material: manmade
- sole: manmade
- closure: lace-up
- shoe width: d
- pod tec - this is designed to meet the specific needs of each individual runner. there are anotomically placed pods in the midsole and outsolde that bend and flex naturally with each runner, still giving cushioning and support but allowing the shoe to feel not so rigid.
- drb - accel - this system helps to promote natural movement between the heel and forefoot
- biomogo midsole - award winning midsole gives superior cushioning and reduces the shock felt when landing and taking off.
full length dna cushioning and whole host of features for brooks' top of the range neutral cushioned shoe.
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.