brooks men's glycerin 12 running shoes men's shoes sports & outdoor shoes running shoes road running shoes
- ***new*** adaptable dna midsole - provides custom cushioning for a plush contact and smooth transition from heel to toe.
- ***updated*** tuned density midsole - providing just the right amount of cushioning on a specific area.
- outer material: synthetic
- shoe width: d
- full-length s-257 last - specifically designed board which offers enhanced step-in comfort.
- ***updated*** omni grooves - working with the omega flex grooves, allowing the outsole to bend and shape naturally.
- ***updated*** soft blown rubber forefoot - promotes an efficient stride whilst boosting cushioning.
the brooks glycerin 12 is packed with a variety of new features to improve upon the previous models in the glycerin series. the shoe is now engineered with a segmented crash pad, a segmented pad located on the sole of the shoe. it delivers flexibility underfoot without sacrificing assurance, and creating a smooth laydown for a run with greater efficiency. omni grooves offer further flexibility alongside the omega flex grooves, allowing the outsole to mimic a more natural style of motion to provide comfort and greater efficiency. the midfoot shank has been removed, optimising ground contact for an efficient, smooth transition. the upper of the glycerin 12 is designed with an innovative 3d fit print, a specifically designed overlay that gives the shoe structure and reduces weight, offering a supportive fit that doesn't weigh you down. a re-designed insole offers enhanced step-in comfort, and the lining of the shoe is now both quick-drying and element protected. this shoe also retains the great features of the previous models. a high-density post situated at the medial arch of the foot ensures that you don't overpronate when you run for a smoother ride. the shoe also features a full length adaptable brooks dna midsole that provides a superbly customized ride for runners, adapting to your personal foot movements to give you optimal cushioning and support in the three key areas of the foot, heelstrike, midfoot and forefoot takeoff. featuring omega flex grooves underfoot, the shoe offers improved traction as well as greater flexibility, as the grooves open to match your stride and offers stability when at rest.
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.