brooks cascadia 10 m, men's running shoes men's shoes sports & outdoor shoes running shoes road running shoes
- heel counter - provides greater efficiency and a lower-to-ground feel.
- flat laces - remain secure for longer.
- outer material: synthetic
- inner material: synthetic
- sole: gum rubber
- closure: lace-up
- biomogo dna - super cohesive midsole unit which is engineered to offer a superb balance between shock absorption and energy feedback. the material itself is less of a solid than an extremely viscous liquid that behaves like millions of small elastic springs on a molecular level.
- caterpillar crash pad - deluxe cushioning pad which works to ensure smooth transitions and prevent side to side rolling.
- hpr green - these midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering exceptional flexibility and an unrestricted forefoot ride.
the brooks cascadia 10 trail running shoes are designed for long trail runs and keeping your feet comfortable mile after mile of tricky terrain, with adaptive support underfoot and plush cushioning. built with a 4-point pivot posting system that provides increased flexibility and adaptability on tricky terrain, and a ballistic rock shield to protect your feet from trail hazards in an update to the cascadia line, the 10th model features a lower heel counter and flat lacing. a lower-to-ground feel and a more secure lacing system allow you to run faster with fewer distractions. the dynamic biomogo dna unit offers improved cushioning with a deluxe feel. the caterpillar crash pad works to offer adaptive cushioning, ensuring you get a smooth and comfortable transition, step after step. the pivot post in the forefoot provides 4x4 like suspension, with adaptable support allowing your foot to make even contact with the ground and helps to prevent injury or falling. the ballistic rock shield also serves to protect, keeping out stones, debris and stopping jagged rocks from penetrating the outsole and preventing any injuries.
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.